Sea Life London Aquarium Tour Highlights
- All entrance fees included
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Skip the line
Sea Life London Aquarium Tour Details:
Skip the Line: The Sea Life London Aquarium Tour will help you avoid the long queues and take advantage of going in early and saving time. Now, who likes to waste time queuing up for tickets, when you can book online with us?
The mysterious Sea Life London Aquarium experience is spread over three floors and starts by taking a submarine-style elevator to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Next, take a walk through the stunning glass tunnel underneath a tropical ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from diving displays to optional touch pools and discovery zones. Other species you can see include green turtles, seahorses, octopus, zebra sharks and the ever-popular clown fish.
The true highlight starts as you journey in the deeper, darker zone of the Pacific Ocean. Take a walk on the wild side and watch from a suspended glass platform as 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet. The exciting and diverse underwater world awaits you at Sea Life London Aquarium. So, don’t miss out and make sure you visit the Sea Life London Aquarium when you visit London.
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at Sea Life London Aquarium is the revamped Shark Reef Encounter where sinister Sand Tiger sharks, Bow mouth, Black Tips and Grey Reefs are (with a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!).
Do you want to get the most from your Sea Life London Aquarium experience?
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join the Sea Life London Aquarium: Behind the Scenes Tour. An expert aquarist guide will take you to the heart of the Sea Life London Aquarium situated in the County Hall building on the banks of the River Thames. You’ll get an exclusive look at the three main working areas of the aquarium: Creature Care & Research, Food Preparation and Water Management. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the fascinating working area of the aquarists usually closed to the public.
Important Information about Skip the Line: Sea Life London Aquarium Tour
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Mobile e-ticket with timed entry.
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket.
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the timed entry door before the start of your tour.
- Infants under 3 years old ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge.
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. A maximum of 10 wheelchairs in total is allowed in the building at any one time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.