London Showboat Dinner Cruise – Thames River Tour Highlights
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal options available
- Dinner included
Begin your cruise in the heart of historic London, as you are welcomed aboard the London Showboat with a glass of sparkling wine in the lounge saloon. Following this, you will enjoy a four-course meal, with a choice of a half bottle of red or white wine included. During your cruise, you will be entertained by a live singer, followed by more live entertainment, and plenty of time for dancing!
Starting in Westminster, you will see the historic buildings of St Paul’s Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament; pass under the iconic Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge, and see the more recent iconic constructions of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena, the Thames Barrier, HMS Belfast and the London Eye.
Dinner Cruise Departure Point:
Cruise Departure Time:
3 hours (approx.)
Cruise Return Details:
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 11:00 pm
Showboat Dinner Cruise Inclusions:
- A pre-cruise glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious 4-course dinner
- Choice of half a bottle of red or white wine with your meal
- Live singer performing songs from West End shows
Dinner cruise Exclusions:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
Dinner Cruise Itinerary:
- Oak-smoked Scottish salmon mousse with a mustard and dill centre
- Vegetarian option: Feta salad with walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup
- Roast chicken wrapped in parma ham, dauphinoise potato, mushroom, and seasonable vegetables, served with a thyme and red wine sauce
- Vegetarian option: Lasagne, made with artichokes, spinach, saute of mixed mushrooms and goat cheese and served with seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce, served with tea or coffee
Please note: menus are subject to change without notice.
If you cancel within 3 days (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 per cent cancellation fee.