Party into the early hours at bars and clubs of London’s west end. Enjoy the city’s fabulous nightlife even on a budget. The tour offers free skip-the-line entry to five bars and nightclubs, five free shots, and exclusive drink discounts all night long from the participating bars and clubs. Bar hopping in Central London is an exceptional value and a great choice for single travellers or couples wanting to meet like-minded party-goers and enjoy through the night. And guess what? There is a professional photographer available to capture all the fun moments of the night.
The tour is for everyone only condition is that you need to be above the age of 18 and should have a valid ID card when entering the venues with the tour host. The best part about Bar Hopping in Central London is that you get to party all night long with your friends you bring or with new friends you make. 5 free drinks and then on top of that you get discounted drinks from all the venues. So what are you waiting for? come experience the nightlife of London with the Bar Hopping in Central London tour.
Highlights of the Bar Hopping in Central London Tour
- Bar hopping of London’s west-end (Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Soho) bars and nightclubs with a tour guide
- Skip the line into five of the city’s hotspots, with five free shots and discounted drinks
- Meet locals party goers and fellow travellers as you barhop
- A professional photographer will be on hand to capture the night
- All entrance fees included in the tour
What’s included and not included in the Bar Hopping in Central London tour
- 5 free shots
- Drink discounts all night
- Photos by a professional photographer throughout the night
- Free entry to the partnered 5 bars and clubs
- Amazing hosts and
- Additional Drinks
- Cloakroom use
Meetup and Pickup point for the Bar Hopping in Central London
Your tour guide will meet you at “Bar Rumba” which is located at 36 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7EP, United Kingdom. Check out the Google map below to plan your travel to Bar Rumba.
Once you have reached Bar Rumba, Your guide will meet you inside the bar. They will be wearing orange lanyards and may also have a drink in their hand 😉
On the day of your fun-filled Bar Hopping in Central London, You have to reach Bar Rumba by 7.30 to 8.30 pm maximum. The tour will also end at the same venue.
How to reach the meet-up point at Rumba
Bus Service – There are frequent bus services available as well and the closest bus station to Rumba is
Car Parking – Car Parking is very tricky in central London, and we recommend you use public transport. In case you still want to travel by car to Rumba, you will have to find the closest car park on the Saba website which has done partnership with TFL.
Some Important Information about the Bar Hopping in Central London tour
- Tour Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- All bar hoppers/customers must be 18 plus years of age
- Dress Code – The dress code is smart-casual; no sportswear, joggers, or flip-flops. Fancy dress is generally allowed as long as it is not offensive or obtrusive in the venue.
- A physical, valid ID is required (driver’s license or passport). No photos/copies will be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation – The nearest tube station is Piccadilly Circus.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- There are no fixed bars and clubs. The venues vary depending on restrictions and partnerships. However, we select the best venues to make sure the best night out possible for our customers.
- Currently Friday & Saturday on our Central Bar Crawl London is only 4 venues, due to ongoing restrictions in place at certain venues. This can change at the time of booking.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the Bar Hopping in Central London tour starts time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the Bar Hopping in Central London tour starts time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the Bar Hopping in Central London tour start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the tour’s local time.