London Eye Ticket with Skip the Line Tour
London Eye Tour Highlights
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
The Coca-Cola London Eye soars 443 feet (135 meters) into the sky and views stretching 25 miles (40 kilometres) in every direction. Since opening at the turn of the century, it has been used as a backdrop in countless films and is loved by Britons and visitors alike. More than 3.5 million people a year have ridden off the London Eye (an average of 10,000 a day).
Skip the Line: London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check-in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoid the majority of the queue with fast-track priority access. The tickets are pre-paid, for fast, hassle-free entry and you can board any flight on your chosen day. Price includes the standard ticket price plus fast-track fee.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular. London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets allow priority boarding and include a complimentary mini-guide for adults and an in-flight kids’ pack for children.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternatively visit at your leisure afterwards.
London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
By pre-purchasing your ticket, you can skip the long lines (which can take up to one hour in peak season!) by using the “Fast-Track ticket desk”. It’s fast and simple.
- January – May: 10am-8pm
- May – September: 10am-9pm
- October – December: 10am-8pm
- December 24 – last flight at 5:30 pm
- December 25 – Closed
- December 31 – last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
30 minutes (approx.)
London Eye tour pricing information:
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast-track access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited “left luggage” facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller’s name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed