London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the joy of sightseeing with the London Pass®, and enjoy free entry to more than 80 of its world-class sites like Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. Save time as you skip the queues with fast-track entry at countless attractions, and take advantage of special offers at various London restaurants and shops.
Even better, why not upgrade and include transport with your London Pass® Choose from a 1, 2, 3 or 6 day sightseeing pass with Oyster Travel card included and see the highlights of England’s cosmopolitan capital with ease and at your own pace.
London Pass Tour Highlights:
- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the London city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
With the London Pass, save both time and money as you skip admission lines with fast-track entrance and enjoy free entry to more than 80 top London attractions. There is no need to use cash, simply show your London Pass for fast and easy entry to London’s most popular sites.
Choose from a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 10 – day pass, plus enjoy discounts on your shopping and dining. Keen to explore the city in the most hassle-free way? Upgrade your London Pass to include an Oyster Travel card. Competitively priced, the upgrade option allows journeys made on the London Underground, London Overground, buses and Dockland Light Railway.
The London Pass® includes:
- A 120-page London guidebook
- Public transport in travel zones 1-6 for the validity of your pass (if Oyster upgrade option selected)
- Free entry to 80 attractions (see Itinerary)
- Discounts and benefits at selected London restaurants, theatres and shops
- Fast-track entrance to many top London-area attractions, like Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
The London Pass® Inclusions:
- Digital credits package with access to over 80 attractions, tours and activities
- Thames River Boat: 1-day River Roamer Pass
- Validity for 2 years from date of purchase prior to activation
- Digital guide with attraction information and instructions
- 1-Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
The London Pass® Exclusions:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to and from attractions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The London Pass® will be immediately available after purchase; save for use on your mobile device and show at each attraction to redeem your credits.
- Upon first use, your London Pass credits package is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days selected upon purchase (not 24-hour periods).
- Please note: While skip-the-line is offered at selected attractions, you may still be required to undergo security checks at some venues prior to entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Each London Pass is loaded with a maximum credits value depending on the duration chosen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- Operated by The London Pass
Your London Pass includes free entry to more than 80 top London attractions:
- Tower of London (with Priority Entrance)
- Westminster Abbey
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace (with Priority Entrance)
- Hampton Court Palace (with Priority Entrance)
- ZSL London Zoo (with Priority Entrance)
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theater Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience (with Priority Entrance)
- Thames River Cruise
- Handel & Hendrix Museum
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall – guided tour
- Royal Observatory
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger’s house
- Imperial War Museum
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Guards Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum – IMAX Theater
- Handel House Museum
- London Canal Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Old Operating Theater, Museum and Herb Garret
- Fan Museum
- Firepower Royal Artillery Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- The Garden Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Pollock’s Toy Museum
- V & A Museum – selected temporary exhibitions
- Keats Museum
- Museum of Comedy
- London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
Places of Interest
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Center
- Chislehurst Caves
- The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
Tours and Cruises
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- The Sherlock Holmes Tour
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason’s Canal Boat Trip
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Walk
- Royal London Walking Tour
- National Theater Backstage Tours
- Curzon Cinemas (Chelsea, Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Center
- Namco Funscape
London Pass Voucher Info:
Why Travellers Choose The London Pass Tour?
This all-encompassing sightseeing credits package includes access to more than 80 of London’s top attractions, plus a digital guide packed with attraction information and instructions on how to redeem your credits.
Does my London Pass include transport to and from the airport?
You must collect the London Pass from central London. Transportation from London airports to central London will not be possible. However, if you choose the Travel card upgrade, once you have received your London Pass, you may use the Travel card to return to the airport on the normal services. Note: the only London airports accessible with the London Pass Travel card are Heathrow (all terminals) and London City Airport. London Pass Travel card will not be accepted on the Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express or Stansted Express.
Please Note: Adults will be issued with a Visitor Oyster card. Each electronic Oyster Travelcard comes pre-loaded with a credit/value to match your London Pass duration. 1 day = £10, 2 days = £15, 3 days = £25 and 6 days = £40. This is calculated to be enough credit to cover the equivalent number of days travel within central London. If you travel further outside the central zones 1-3 you might have to top-up the credit on your Oyster card.
Children under 11 years of age can travel for free on London Transport with an Adult holding a valid Oyster Card. Children between 11 – 15 with a 1, 2, 3 and 6 day London Pass will receive a Paper Travelcard, not an Oyster Card.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.