What’s better than a radical history tour of one of London’s most iconic districts, Camden? One with food on it?! Your guide will take you on a lip-smacking delicious food trip through Camden Town, mixing local history with the best vegan eats the city has to offer!
Rise of the Vegan Food in the UK
With a seemingly ever-expanding range of vegan dishes and delicacies in restaurants and increasing awareness and acceptance in the UK, modern vegan life awareness is booming. Gone are the days of bland veggie sausages, ordering undressed side salads while eating out and drinking black coffee for lack of non-dairy milk. after having all, still, yearning to have more greasy fried food. Vegan food consumption is on the rise as per the survey done by Appinio, staggering 63.5% of Brits bought vegan food items in 2021.
This Vegan food tour will not disappoint you and rest assured the best of the vegan restaurants are tested by our guide before making them part of the tour. You are in safe hands 🙂
Highlights of the Vegan Food Tour
- The tour starts at the heart of Camden Town
- The guide will take you to several eateries, eating various types of vegan food.
- Vegan Chinese (the offering will vary depending on group size, but you will typically sample 2-3 dishes, for example, steamed bao, dumplings, and Peking “duck”)
- Vegan fried “fish”
- The original (and best!) vegan fried chicken
- Vegan Mexican, typically two different items from the following: award-winning Barbacoa quesadillas, FauxRizo empanadas, tacos, taquitos
- Freakshake or diner-style dirty dessert
- Surprise sweet treat…
Camden Vegan Food Tour Itinerary
- Camden Market -We will walk through the famous Camden Market on our trip through vegan foodie heaven!
- Camden Town – Our food tour takes us through one of London’s most alternative neighbourhoods – Camden Town
- Camden Locks Canalside – The Lock Market is definitely the buzziest area in Camden! Besides food, we’ll also pass by the famous Cyberdog store and the Amy Winehouse statue.
Duration of the Tour
The tour is available 6 days a week. The tour lasts approximately 2.5-3 hours.
Meeting Point and Start Time
Start Time: 1.30 PM
After eating delicious food and exploring a bit of the Camden market the tour ends at the Camden Lock Market.
Additional Information about the Tour
- Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people (pre-booking essential, we cannot take walk-ups)
- The menu is subject to change, depending on the availability
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Drinks are not included in this tour
- We regret that we cannot accommodate gluten-free. If you have any other allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact us before booking your ticket, so that we can check whether or not we can accommodate you.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Near public transport which is Camden Town Underground. you can also take the bus to reach the meeting point
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travellers can participate
Service animals allowed
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers at a time.
We have covered here the best Vegan Restaurants in London for your appetite. Vegan seen has been on the rise in the UK and surely vegan food is at par now when it comes to taste.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid unfortunately will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.