Explore one of the most unique quarters in Europe on this guided food-tasting tour in London’s Chinatown.
Together with your local guide, set off on a wonderful food tour of Chinatown in London and sample authentic Chinese dishes or just have a delicious meal, there will be plenty of dishes to choose from. You’ll find everything from freshly made dumplings and Cantonese roast duck to cocktails of all tastes. You’ll hear the story of the emergence of Chinatown and feel the unique spirit of this quarter. Why does this area attract more and more tourists every year? Do you know what makes Opium Cocktail Bar so special? What genuine items are only available in Chinatown? Find out questions about these and more during this tour.
Chinatown Tour Highlights
- Feel the unique spirit of this unique quarter
- Discover the story of the emergence of Chinatown
- Sample 4 authentic Chinese dishes and flavours
- Move around in the ethnic enclave in Westminster
- Free cancellation – Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later – Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions – Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours – Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide in – English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Due to the abundance of tourists that approach the Chinese New Year, make an advance booking for this tour.
- Private group
What’s Included in the Tour
- 4 food tastings
- Drinks (Not Included)
- Gratitude (Not Included)
Meet the guide in front of the National Gallery