See London’s Christmas lights in style on this Traditional private black cab tour. Cruise past top London sights and jump out for a stroll down the city’s bustling shopping streets. Feast on glitzy illuminations, twinkling lights, and extravagantly decorated shop windows in upmarket neighbourhoods such as Belgravia and Chelsea, and see the iconic Oxford Street Christmas light displays. Keep your cameras ready to exhibit the best Christmas lights in town. Receive undivided attention from your tour guide on this private tour.
Highlights of the Traditional Black Cab Tour:
- Black taxi tour of London’s Christmas illuminations.
- Stop to look at the must-see Oxford Street Christmas lights and walk to Regent Street
- Take a walk through the swanky neighbourhoods of Chelsea and Belgravia to see their festivities
- See top London attractions lit up in a festive glow: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London
- Learn about the history of the Christmas lights in London from your expert driver-guide
- End your tour at your central hotel or the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
What’s Included in the Tour:
- Transport in a private taxi (up to 6 people) (Included)
- Professional guide (Included)
- Hotel pickup (Included)
- Food and drinks, unless specified (Not Included)
- Gratuities (Not Included)
What to Expect During the tour
Greet your private driver at your central London hotel, and then hop inside the back of a classic black cab. Relax into the taxi’s cushioned seats and gaze out of the window as you travel down streets lined with twinkling Christmas decorations.
Cruise through areas like Mayfair, Chelsea, Belgravia, and Kensington, whose upmarket boutiques boast some of the capital’s most iconic annual Christmas window displays, and pass top London attractions including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, and the Tower of London.
Continue to Regent Street and Oxford Street, and hop out of the cab to soak up the festive atmosphere and get an up-close look at the shop windows and lights. Your tour will then conclude either back at your hotel or at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, where you can ice skate, try out the rides, and sip mulled wine (all at your own expense)—it’s up to you, whatever you fancy. You surely don’t want to miss out on this amazing Traditional Black Cab Tour of London’s Christmas Lights.
Stop At: London – Welcome to the happiest, funniest, festive, family fun tour in London EVER. See the sights of London and marvel at the Christmas Lights all in one tour. It has it all, for the young, old and everyone in between Father Christmas wants to show you London but it is his busiest time of the year so he has got some help. As he is a very busy man Santa has engaged the help of some of London’s Cheeky Cockney Cabbies to help him.
Your driver /guide will show you the Christmas lights of London. Driving in your own private London Taxi, through the streets. Your guide will not only show you the lights but will show you the sights of London such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and a lot more besides. Marvel at the wonderful festive street lighting decorations.
Photo stops are plentiful throughout the tour. Family fun is the order of the day. So for real festive family fun, from start to finish, look no further, we will not disappoint. Book Today!
Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
Tour Start time: The tour starts at 4 PM and the last one for the day is at 10 pm.
Offered In: English Language
Additional Info about the Tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Operated by Capital Taxi Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. Learn more about cancellations.