Highlights of the Secret food tour:
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal options available
You’ll get to try many famous British foods and delicacies, all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
Itinerary of the London Bridge and Borough Market Secret Food Tour
- Firstly, your local London guide will take you to the exciting Borough Market to soak up the atmosphere, see the 100 different stalls and eat some English fudges/chocolate. This eating paradise was not even on the tourist foodie radar a few years ago. Still, in the market, you will try award-winning Lincolnshire sausages followed by the best and most fresh fish and chips in town (and you will get to see the difference between chips and French fries).
- Next will see local chocolate and cheese shops and try freshly baked homemade bread from the famous Bread Ahead Bakery.
- Your tour will continue to a historic pub where you can try the best of British cheeses, served with grapes, fig cakes and chutneys Washed down with real London Beers, Ales, or delicious ciders (or non-alcoholic options).
- You’ll also see the world-famous London Bridge and Tower Bridge along the River Thames and also the Battleship HMS Belfast.
- Finally, the tour ends with classic desserts, such as cheesecakes, chocolate brownies or treacle sponge pudding all washed down with a pot of refreshing tea.
- Oh, and of course, there’s the delicious secret dish too which we are sure you wouldn’t want to miss after an all-day tour!
London Bridge Food Scene
London Bridge has a flourishing market and food scene, mixed with real London life, historic culture and a charming ambience. The area is packed with exciting little back streets, pubs and market stalls, all adding to its appeal as a unique London food destination.
You can’t go to London Bridge without going to Borough Market and seeing the River Thames. During your tour, your guide will entertain/enlighten you with stories about the area, and by the end, you’ll have a great understanding of the city’s food, history and culture along with some top tips about the best places to visit.
Inclusions in the Secret Food Tour:
- Food tour in small-group or private groups (depending on the option selected)
- Bacon and egg bap
- Traditional sausage roll
- Fish and chips
- Selection of British cheeses, fruit, crackers, chutney
- Sticky toffee pudding
- A Secret Dish (to be revealed on the day)
- Drinks (Fresh Tea; Ale, beer, or cider; Honey mead; Non-alcoholic options)
- Local professional guide
Exclusions in the Secret Food Tour:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional Information about the Secret Food Tour:
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Meeting And Pickup
6 Tooley St, London SE1 2SY, UK
We’ll meet outside Evans Cycle Shop near London Bridge Station. Evans Cycle Shop is on two floors – please meet at the top on Dukes Street Hill – outside Evans Cycle Shop – which is opposite the Barrowboy and Banker Pub and next to London Bridge.
The endpoint of the Secret Food Tour
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
The tour will end very near London Bridge Station.
Secret London Food Tour Information
- You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, is included on your Confirmation Ticket.