Enjoy one of the most epic musicals on stage with a ticket to ‘The Lion King’ at London’s Lyceum Theatre. An adaptation of Disney’s hit 1994 film, the show tells the story of young lion Simba as he fights to reclaim his place as King of the Pridelands. Set against the plains of Africa, and exploding with colour, effects, and songs by Tim Rice and Elton John, the show thrills adults and children alike.
Ticket to ‘The Lion King’ theatre show at the Lyceum Theater in London. The Academy-award winning musical about Simba the lion cub by Elton John and Tim Rice. Now in its 24th year at London’s Lyceum Theatre, visionary director Julie Taymor’s acclaimed reimagining of Disney’s beloved film will redefine your expectation of theatre.
What’s Included in The Lion King Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Not included)
Meeting and Pickup points
How to reach the Lion King Show at Lyceum Theatre
The theatre address is Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street, London, WC2E 7RQ. The Lyceum Theatre is close to several National Rail / London Underground stations, multiple bus stops that are serviced by different routes and there is a self-hire bike docking station directly outside the theatre. For details and to help plan your journey visit Transport for London.
By underground and train
The nearest stations are:
• Covent Garden – Piccadilly line
• Charing Cross – Southeastern, Bakerloo & Northern lines
• Embankment – Bakerloo, Northern, District & Circle lines
• Temple – District & Circle lines
• Leicester Square – Piccadilly & Northern lines
• Holborn – Piccadilly & Central lines
• Waterloo & Waterloo East – Southeastern, South West Trains, Bakerloo, Northern & Jubilee lines
To reach the theatre by bus, use numbers 1, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 68, 77A, 91, 176 or 341 with Leicester Square as the destination. The closest bus interchange for all London routes and night buses is Trafalgar Square.
Parking: If you’re driving into the West End to see the show, take advantage of the Q-Park Theatreland Parking Scheme saving you 50% off car parking for up to 24 hours. Present your Q-Park car park ticket for validation at our box office to qualify. Please note the discount does not apply to the pre-booking service. For full terms and conditions, participating car parks and locations visit Q-park.
Alternatively, the nearest NCP car parks are Parker Street, Museum Street, Holborn and the St. Martin’s Lane Hotel.
There are two Santander Cycle Hire docking spaces located close to the theatre. Find out more about how to use this scheme by visiting Transport for London.
You can also check out the getting around London page, in case you need more information to reach the Lion King Lyceum Theatre.
Show Performance Times
- Tuesday to Saturday at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday at 2:30 pm
- We recommend arriving at least 60 minutes before the performance starts to pass through security checks and find your seats.
What To Expect in this Show
Additional Information about the Show
- The duration of the show is 2 hours and 30 mins including the interval time.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The minimum age is 6 years
- Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to enter the theatre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Most travellers can participate
- The use of camera and sound recording equipment is strictly prohibited.