Get into the festive spirit and celebrate Christmas as you sail along, taking in London’s iconic skyline. Enjoy a traditional 3-course meal on the board. Get your dancing shoes on as the onboard DJ plays a selection of Christmas classics and contemporary hits.
Board your boat for the evening at Westminster Pier and enjoy a welcome glass of sparkling wine. The boat departs Westminster and sets sail towards Canary Wharf, passing by a selection of London’s most iconic landmarks and attractions along the way. Pose for photos with your friends and family as you admire the Tower of London, Lastminute.com London Eye, The Shard, Tower Bridge, Cutty Sark, and more, lit up against the backdrop of the city. After some sightseeing, it’s time to head inside where a festive 3-course meal is served.
Enjoy a tasty salmon starter and delicious roast turkey main, followed by an indulgent chocolate dessert. Dinner is accompanied by a half-bottle of wine per person, but you can keep the drinks flowing all night long at the onboard bar. Once you’re full up from dinner, get your dancing shoes on and dance the night away as the onboard DJ plays a selection of iconic Christmas hits as well as contemporary tracks.
This is the perfect boat party to celebrate Christmas in style and get yourself well and truly into the Christmas spirit. Surely you don’t want to miss out on a spectacular timeout with your friends and family at the Christmas party dinner cruise. Amazing time and experience are guaranteed.
Christmas Party Dinner Cruise Highlights
- Celebrate Christmas in style on a cruise of the River Thames
- Dine on a deliciously festive 3-course meal
- Admire London’s famous skyline on a 4-hour cruise
- Dance the night away to a selection of Christmas classics
What Included in the Dinner Cruise
- 4-hour cruise
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course traditional festive dinner menu followed by tea/coffee
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- DJ and dancing
- Onboard bar as per request
Important Information about the Dinner Cruise
- This cruise requires a smart-casual/festive dress code
- Guests will be seated at tables of 10, which are located in very close proximity to each other, perfect for the festive spirit.
- Bookings of less than 10 customers will be sharing a table
- Boarding: 18.30 for 19:00 departure and 18:45 for 19:15 departure.
How to Reach the Christmas Party Dinner Cruise?
Staff will be at City Cruises’ Westminster Pier to direct you to the correct boarding point. Please arrive 20 minutes before the departure time: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
Check Christmas Dinner Cruise Availability
It’s always better to plan your Dinner cruise well in advance. Chances are that the event will get sold out knowing its popularity. We recommend checking the availability below to plan and book the dinner cruise.