- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 hours waiting time at Stonehenge
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge and audio guide
- Gratuities (not included)
- Food and drinks (not included)
You will be collected from any location in central London in a private vehicle. You will then be taken via Stonehenge on your way to Southampton Cruise terminal, you will be assisted with picking up your pre-booked tickets. Your driver will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished your Stonehenge tour. You will then be dropped off at your final destination, being either the Southampton Cruise terminal or a hotel in Southampton.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time and address/hotel (suggested departure time from London is at 8am) and the name of the cruise ship. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously. The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling in a Sedan, 3 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 5 to 8 adults travelling in a Van, 9 to 14 adults travelling in a Minibus.
Tour Schedule details
Departure Point: Central London hotel or accommodation. Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
Departure Time: Suggested departure time from London is at 8am, that should get you to the cruise terminal for no later than 1pm
Tour Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
Return Details: Southampton, Port of Southampton, Southampton SO15 0HT, UK
Additional Information about this tour:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and one carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 – Bayswater, Paddington W2 – Notting Hill W8 – Holland Park W11 – Shepherd’s Bush W14 – Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 – Knightsbridge SW3 – Earls Court SW5 – Hammersmith SW6 – Kensington SW7 – Bloomsbury WC1 – Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 – Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 – Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Operated by EC Minibus