Enjoy a leisurely one-way Little Venice: Regent’s Canal Waterbus Boat Trip to Camden Tour passing by sights such as London Zoo.
If you are in London for the first time or have been to London multiple times, you must take this trip to Camden Town from Little Venice. It’s a picturesque 3.5 km boat ride.
Boat Trip Highlights
- Enjoy the pleasures of Regent’s Canal
- Learn about the history of the canals
- Pass through the Maida Hill Tunnel
- Admire the landscaped gardens of stately homes along the canal
Waterbus Boat Trip Description
Travel from picturesque Little Venice to vibrant Camden Town along the Regent’s Canal in this tour. This waterway is a leisurely corridor through London, navigated by leisure boats and lined with quirky houseboats.
You’ll pass by Regent’s Park, the grounds of London Zoo, and through the echoey depths of the 248-meter Maida Hill tunnel. Each boat has slide-opening windows throughout, so everyone gets a view. As you pass through London Zoo, keep an eye out for warthogs and African hunting dogs, which can often be seen as the boat passes their canal-side enclosure.
Travel past the homes of well-known musicians, actors, and celebrities. You will also be able to see the expansive and landscaped back gardens of grand houses used by ambassadors and visiting international diplomats. Arrive in the heart of Camden Market, home to a vast array of world-class traders and international cuisines.
What’s included in the Boat ride:
- Boat trip from Little Venice to Camden Town
- Guided commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Not Included)
- Food and drinks (Not Included)
- Tips (Not Included)
Meeting Points for your Boat ride to Camden Town:
The boats are moored on the north side of Browning’s pool opposite the Warwick crescent and the Waterside café boat, on the towpath directly below Blomfield Road (Check out the map shown below). If getting a taxi, ask for The Bridge House, postcode W2 6ND. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure to allow for check-in and boarding. Check-in closes 5 minutes before each scheduled departure time.
In case you reach early there are nice cafes and restaurants nearby which you can enjoy before hopping onto the boat. Some of the noticeable ones are:
- Waterside café – Website
- Kateh, Persian Restaurant – Website
- The Summer House, Chic seafood restaurant – Website
Little Venice: Regent’s Canal Waterbus Boat Trip to Camden Town Route Map:
Know before you go:
- The cruise will depart from Little Venice and end at Camden Lock
- A ratio of one adult for every child under the age of 4 is required due to regulations on the river. If this does not adhere you will not be able to board the boat.
The following items are not allowed inside the boat:
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bare feet
Hope you enjoy your Little Venice: Regent’s Canal Waterbus Boat Trip to Camden Tour with us :). You can book your two-way boat ride with us here.