Step into the mystical world of Harry Potter™ with a behind-the-scenes visit to Warner Bros. Studio London. With luxury round-trip transport from King’s Cross Station to the north London studios included, this 7-hour experience enables you to discover the magic of the Harry Potter films without any hassle. After a relaxing journey, explore film sets like the Ministry of Magic and Diagon Alley, and see incredible costumes, props, and more. You’ll also be able to pose for photos at Platform 9 ¾ and stand next to the original Hogwarts Express.
- Admission and stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley, and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach and with included free Wi-fi on board
Full-day tour to the Warner Bros. Studio from central London
The Warner Bros studio Inclusions:
- Transport by luxury Warner Bros Coach, Mercedes coach or similar
- Free WiFi aboard the coach
- Food and drinks (not included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not included)
- Guide. (not included)
What to expect in the Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter tour
Leave London King’s Cross Station by luxury Mercedes coach or similar coach with FREE Wi-Fi, and relax in your comfortable seat as you journey to the incredible Warner Bros. Studio The Making of Harry Potter tour. After roughly one hour on the road, on arrival, your guest services assistant will arrange your entrance ticket and guide you to the entrance of the studios. Head inside the studios and explore independently, seeing the authentic sets, costumes, and props that brought the Harry Potter movies to life and fame.
Stroll along the famous cobblestoned pavements of Diagon Alley and keep an eye out for familiar-looking shops like Gringotts Wizarding Bank which was featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Learn about the special effects and animatronics that created wizardry in sets like the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s office. Then visit the Ministry of Magic, where you can venture into Professor Umbridge’s office to learn about the mythical government that rules the Harry Potter community.
Make sure to bring your camera as tantalizing photo opportunities abound behind every corner you walk through. Snap photos of the glass ceiling and yellow brick walls of Platform 9¾, which have been transferred from Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. Then, marvel at the Hogwarts Express steam engine and see into the carriage that was featured in some of the saga’s most memorable scenes.
At the pre-arranged time, meet your host back on board your coach and return to central London in comfort.
Additional information about the Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter tour:
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A fee is charged for infants 0- 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Please note: during busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To book the Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers’ place please call us
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Departure & Return
The departure point of your Warner Bros. Studio Tour London- The Making of Harry Potter is from:
King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London. You can check the google map below to see the location also you can visit tfl.gov website to plan your travel to reach King’s Cross station.
Returns to the original departure point at King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London.
Cancellations of the tour:
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
In case you are looking for any other London Tour check out our Tours listing page.