The Tower of London is steeped in rich history dating back more than 850 years. Explore the castle with a beefeater (also known as a Yoeman Warder) who knows the castle and its history better than normal tour guides do. Morning start times for this Tower of London tour allow you to enter the tower among some of the day’s very first visitors, and your private group audience with the beefeater allows you to get your questions answered.
- Guarantee your visit to the Tower of London with an included admission ticket
- A Yoeman Warder (or beefeater) knows the tower’s history better than anyone else
- After your Tower of London tour, explore the castle at your own leisure
- Choose the earliest tour time, and be among some of the first visitors of the day
Tower of London Tour Itinerary
Stop At: Tower of London Your tour will begin just in front of the main entrance, where you will be given a short introduction to the history of the Tower of London before being led in to meet the Beefeater dedicated to your small group. From stories of traitorous plots to tales of royal scandal, the guards of the Tower of London will bring this attraction to life before your eyes. Your small group will also enable you plenty of chances to ask questions and interact directly with the Beefeater as they lead you through this ancient fortress.
After your tour, continue to discover the Tower at your leisure including a visit to the infamous Bloody Tower, a tour of the old Royal Mint, or a visit to the home of the stunning Crown Jewels. Because of our early morning start time, you will be among the first visitors to the Tower and will have the opportunity to explore without the usual large crowds. At times an important stronghold, a magnificent palace, and an intimidating prison; the Tower of London is a must-see attraction for those interested in British history. Don’t miss out on the opportunity for a guided tour with those most familiar with it – the Beefeaters.
Duration: 1-hour Admission Ticket Included
Pass By: London Tower of London Tour
What’s Included in the tour:
- Private Beefeater guard assigned exclusively to your group
- Early Access Ticket to Tower of London
- English-speaking City Wonders representative
- Gratuities (not included)
- Hotel pick-up/ Drop-off (not included)
- Food/ Beverages (not included)
Departure & Returns
Departure Point: 1 Tower Hl Ter, London EC3N 4EE, UK PLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOWER OF LONDON. The meeting point is located directly in front of the Group Ticket Office in the Tower of London. Look for a City Wonders representative holding a City Wonders flag and sign.
Return Details: 35 Tower Hill, London EC3N 4DR, UK Tower of London
Additional Info about the tour:
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking Not wheelchair accessible London’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limits our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours. Near public transportation, No heart problems or other serious medical conditions travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers Operated by City Wonders UK.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.