The Shard Entry Ticket
Regularly voted as one of London’s greatest tourist attractions offering the best views of the city from the top of London’s tallest skyscraper The Shard. Visit The View from The Shard and celebrate London with breath-taking 360° panoramic views day and night. You surely don’t want to miss the spectacular hawkeye view of the city.
Admire the sprawling metropolis of London from the 72nd floor of one of the city’s most iconic landmarks. Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of the city from inside or, if you’re feeling brave, venture outside onto Western Europe’s highest viewing platform.
- Step out onto Western Europe’s highest viewing platform, on the 72nd floor of The Shard
- Enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of London from 800 feet above
- Learn about London’s history through multimedia exhibits
- Explore The Shard at your own pace – there are no time restrictions on your ticket
The Shard Experience
Watch the streets of London fall away as you climb to Western Europe’s tallest viewing platform on the 72nd floor of The Shard. With a flexible ticket, spend as much time as you like enjoying panoramic views of the city, with visibility of up to 40 miles. Test your limits and step outside onto the open viewing platform on the 72nd floor, or admire the views from inside. Learn about London’s history through multimedia displays and exhibits, or sit back and enjoy the view from the champagne bar.
The Shard redefines London’s skyline and will soon be a dynamic symbol of the city, recognizable throughout the world. The unique building features a sculpted design of glass facets that incline inward without meeting at the top to allow the building to breathe naturally. Sneak a glance upward at the points of glass that form the top of the building, which reaches a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters). Finish up your journey in the boutique, where you can purchase a souvenir photograph.
About the Shard Entry ticket
- Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Reserve now & pay later
Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
What’s Included in the Shard Entry Ticket:
- Ticket to the attraction
- Souvenir photograph – available for purchase, for an additional cost
Important information to know before you go
- Since this activity sells out quickly on Saturdays and Sundays you are strongly encouraged to exchange your voucher early on these days of the week to claim your preferred time. Otherwise, you may not be able to visit The Shard on your chosen day
- With this flexible ticket, you spend as long as you like admiring the Shard’s breath-taking views and can change the day of your booking at no additional cost (subject to availability)
- Entry times vary depending on the day
- Infants under the age of 3 do not require a ticket
Address: London Bridge, London. The entrance to the attraction is on Joiner Street, next to the London Bridge Underground station.
Need help with planning your travel to the Shard? Check out our Geeting Around London page for you to reach The Shard in time.
To help you plan your travel to the Shard, please check out the Google map below as well: